Every Week @ The Carpark
|9am - 12pm|
|Kiewa Street Multi-Deck Carpark; 441 Kiewa Street|
The Market is held every Sunday from 9:00am to 12:00 midday at the Kiewa Street Multi Deck Carpark at 441 Kiewa Street Albury, which is located between Hume Street and Smollett Street.
Almost anything can be purchased from worm farms to woollen socks, from flowers to fishing tackle, from pottery to fresh produce.Entry is by gold coin donation, with all proceeds from these donations, as well as site fees, going towards local and international Rotary projects.
Why This Market is Unique:
- The Market is conducted weekly in the heart of Albury
- 270 single level stallholder sites, of which 160 are under cover
- On-site parking for over 300 cars, half of which are also under cover
- 40 powered sites
- Undercover lighting that approximates daylight
- Weekly Entertainment
- Staffed by Rotary volunteers
- All funds raised, less direct market expenses, are committed to Rotary projects
- The majority of funds are spent in the local community