Since 1984 ACE Radio Broadcasters has been at the forefront of regional Victorian radio. We’ve grown over the years to include 17 radio stations and The Weekly Advertiser newspaper employing over 200 people across Victoria and Southern New South Wales.
Right now we’re looking for a Promotional/Programming Assistant to join us at Gold 1242 and TRFM to help drive the station’s overall strategy. You’ll be working with a fun, passionate, team on mission to create great radio. Trust us, you’ll never have a dull day!
Daily Hours of Work - Wednesday - Friday (9am-5pm), Saturday (9am-3pm) and Sunday (9am-3.30pm)
Some key responsibilities include;
- Assist in other areas such as answering the phones and performing other general administrative duties
- Assisting with sales promotional events and station events across both brands.
- Maintain a high level of interaction with listeners and clients, at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Ideal candidate should be a self-starter, highly motivated and organised
- Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure; requires self discipline, time management and must be able to meet deadlines and production schedules.
- Ability to take and follow direction, as well as using initiative
- Ability to multitask and work long hours on weekends, weekdays and occasionally nights.
- Should be creative and able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Must have an eye for detail
- Should display clean and groomed appearance, professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company.
- A valid driver’s license is a must
- A passion for the media industry
Please send your cover letter and resume to the Gippsland’s GOLD1242 & TRFM Promotions Manager - email email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm Friday the 19th of July.
But hurry – if we find the right person, we reserve the right to recruit them prior to the closing date for applications.
ACE Radio Broadcasters are an equal opportunity employer.